Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Inspirations: The Practical Nomad - How to Travel Around the World



Today, I introduce you to a new section on my blog.  I thought of posting some of my travel inspirations.  It could be a book, a picture, an event or anything that somehow fuels my wanderlust. My first inspiration is the book, The Practical Nomad: How to Travel Around the World (5th edition) by Edward Hasbrouck. I have browsed through this book in a local bookstore still undecided if I would buy it or not because of its price.  I was thinking that I could use the money instead for accommodation in one of our destinations for our upcoming trip.  After reading a lot of good reviews about this book, I finally decided to buy it.  I have read a few chapters and I can say that this book really does make you wanna go out there and pursue your dream trip.

Well, I hope this book inspires you as much as I have been inspired by it.  Happy reading! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment