Madam Tussauds Wax Museum
|Tian Tan Buddha or the Giant Buddha in Lantau Island|
Lantau Island which covers the following:
Ngong Ping 360 cable car ride
Monkey's Tale Theatre
Walking with Buddha Museum
Tsim Tsa Tsui and Mongkok area which includes:
Hongkong Museum of Art
Avenue of the Stars
Symphony of Lights
Mongkok Night Market
Ruins of St. Paul
St. Dominic Church
Grand Prix Museum
Bubble Show at the City of Dreams
Michael Jackson Museum
Hotels and casinos (The Venetian, Grand Lisboa, Wynn Hotel, Sands Casino and Galaxy)
1. Don't forget to try out the delicious egg tarts in Macau - the most famous I think are the ones from Pastelaria Koi Kei (since I saw a lot of people carrying boxes of egg tarts from that store). Or you can search for "Tea Plus" near Ruins of St. Paul. Tea Plus is one of the location for the Korea novela "Boys Over Flowers". It is where we got our egg tarts and the Boys Over Flowers theme song is playing while we were eating our egg tarts. It's really cool! :-)
2. Free samples of beef jerky
3. You can ride the different hotel shuttles in Macau in order to save and explore the city for free.
4. If you're coming in to Macau by ferry, there are a lot of tour guides waiting outside the ferry terminal, some of them are Filipinos. You can bargain the rate and tell them if you have an itinerary already. Most often, they would give some suggestions and can also give you discounts on some shows that you may want to watch.
5. Some memberships on the casinos are free if you register. They give you a membership card that can also be your souvenir.
Macau seems like an interesting place to visit.ReplyDelete
Yes Shalu Sharma, Macau is indeed an interesting place to visit! Thanks for visiting my site.ReplyDelete
Well I miss Macau Che! :-)...I have started posting na my tri-country entries..:-)..mwah!ReplyDelete
Macau is a great place, sana lang mas mahaba yung time to explore it. I read your latest post Paula and I'm glad everything worked out in the end.ReplyDelete
Thanks Che for reading it Che! ^_^....wait mo yung next parts medyo marami eh...mwah! see you someday soon!Delete
di ba taga binan ka, gusto ko sana makita yung bahay ng mga alonzo na I heard eh dilapidated na! :-(...sayang I love old houses pa naman!